The non anticoagulant PRP method is relatively fast to prepare, the total number of step needed is only 3 and the time required for centrifugation is 4 mins.
From several thorough trials we have found out that this method yields a substantially pure PRP milieu with a 92.6 ± 2.5% percentage of growth factors and a relatively low RBC contamination.
Platelet activation occurs as a natural consequence of hemostasis, and when the process is initiated by thrombin in vivo therefore the use of any activator is not necessary.
Harvesting the whole blood
It’s a procedure in which a needle is used to take blood from a vein. Also called phlebotomy and venipuncture.
• Attach a 21G needle to the Next PRP Syringe.
• Harvest 10 ml of venous blood from the patient.
• Close the lid of NEXT PRP syringe.
• Remove the plunger from the piston.
Centrifugation or Fractionation is a separation process in which the blood is divided during a phase transition, into a number of smaller quantities.
• Put the NEXT PRP syringe into the centrifuging machine “immediately” as the lid will be on top.
• Counterbalance the centrifuging buckets.
• Centrifugate with a swing rotor centrİfuge at 1500G for 4mins.
Harvesting the PRP
Once the blood fractionates into different layers we need to isolate and recover the PRP which contains the growth factors.
• Take the syringe from the bucket, remove the lid, affix the connector and plunger.
• Take another luer-lok type syringe and affix it to the connector.
• Discard the whole plasma into the other syringe through the connector.
The growth factors are now ready to be injected into the desired areas, your doctor will determine where it is to be introduced.
• Affix desired needle and the PRP is ready to inject.
• 4-5ml Leukocyte Poor PRP, 2X Fold Enrichment, No Activator required.
• No anticoagulant
• More volume
Protocol-01 Non-Anticoagulant PRP Method
This non anticoagulant method cuts the need for blood thinners without cutting the quality of the PRP in terms of purity and recovery, it is a fast and efficient method that yields a considerable result.